75 SE 3rd Street, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Owner: Ben Litowich
Founded in: 2009
Organic Sales: 100% USDA certified organic
Annual Sales: Between $2.5 million - $10 million a year.
There are no GMO products whatsoever allowed in the store. Only USDA certified 95 percent organic products are brought into the store. 95% USDA organic certification is required. The store has an organic expert sourcing all of their products.
Product Removal Process
Besides requiring products to have 95% or greater certified organic ingredients, the store buyer scrutinizes the other 5% of ingredients in products very closely. 4th Generation Organic Market & Cafe only carries USDA certified organic health, beauty, cosmetic, and supplement products.
There are no GMO suspect products to label.